Re: [Question #240738]: Solid sphere in ParaView

Hi Anton,

> just a side remark. You want to скуфеу create a Yade-Script and include
> paraview-python scopes there?
>
> I think, it will be a good decision.

it could be a solution, but I don't know how to do it :-) my idea is to
save spheres with export.text and use a function to convert this file into
vtk file containing spheres and into vtk file containing section through
spheres. Then user can open those files in paraview. It can be improved in
the future.