Re: [Question #244498]: matchmaker

Seungcheol Yeom is still having a problem:
Hello Jan,

here is the error message I have got:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::invalid_argument'
  what():  MatchMaker: no match for (2,2), and values required for algo computation 'avg' not specified.

Regarding the script, I don't see any file attachment function in the
forum because I have another file to be imported in the script in order
to simulate.

I am trying to simulate somthing like the behavior between the rain and
soil and wall around packing.

Thank you for your time and help.

Seungcheol