Re: [Question #244498]: matchmaker

Seungcheol Yeom is still having a problem:
Hello Klaus,

I have been trying to fix this problem based on your comments but I still couldn't solve this out.
Now I have an error like even if I put six matches for the three materials.

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::invalid_argument'
  what():  MatchMaker: no match for (3,0), and values required for algo computation 'avg' not specified.
Aborted (core dumped)

Assuming
rain=0,soil=1,wall=2,

Does this mean like I am missing fourth material? So, I am missing the
match between rain and 4th material?

Thank you for your time.

Seungcheol