Re: [Question #244634]: only 1 core working out of 32

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
> Those tests were run with the last release yade-1.07.0 (from  https://launchpad.net/yade/+download), not yade-daily, is the release not parallelized either?

Yade was always parallelized. We did not disable that.
It seems, some problems are related to Openblas [1], not
confirmed yet. But we will find a solution.

> How do I disable HyperThreading?
> >From the BIOS, in Performace/HyperThread control I can see there is the disabled and enabled option (right now enabled is selected).  Is it from there? I just to want to make sure before changing something in the BIOS.

Yes, if you want to disable HyperThreading, you should do it in BIOS.

> Below is  my CMakeCache.txt for the trunk code (which gave a score od
6332).

It looks OK. If it is really Openblas problem, it is distribution-dependent.
What distribution (version) do you use?

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/yade-dev/msg10535.html

Anton