Re: [Question #244958]: Reset parameters height0, width0 and depth0 in TriaxialStressController

Description changed to:
Hello yade devs and users,

In TriaxialStressController Engine [1], to calculate strain, this engine
defines the initial values of height, width and depth (as height0,
width0 and depth0) in order to calculate the strain for the next steps.
I wonder if I can change these? Because I split my simulation into 2
states, and for the 2nd state I want the strain to be recalculated from
0. Actually post-process can be easily done with MatLab or Excel, but it
would be useful if I can reset them directly in Yade, can I?

Thanks in advance for your help!

[1] https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=triaxialstresscontroller#yade.wrapper.TriaxialStressController