Re: [Question #244984]: Clumps,sphere and walls IDs

behzad majidi confirmed that the question is solved:
Yeah, sure there're some ways, as you mentioned, to treat the clump numbers.
You know I was using PFC for frour years and these stuff are pretty straightforward there. Clump IDs and ball IDs are seperated. It's why I was wondering why I do not have a clump ID=1.

It's not that much annoying, but it makes the thing a little bit
complicated. Like, in some simulattions of particle packing I measure
the number of contacts between the clumps with certain sizes. (like, I
have a binary packing and I'd like to measure the number of conatcts
between large particles, or number of large-small contacts).

Anyways, by creating a new list like clumps=[] it can be treated
somehow.

Thanks for following it up.

Cheers,
Behzad