Re: [Question #244960]: yade -l IMPLIBRARIES

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
It sounds like a scope issue.
I can't tell now if -l was importing in the right scope in ubuntu 10.04 (which I was using when adding the option).
For 12.04 you are right, the module imported with -l is not available.

A sequence that works correctly is this, maybe this is what I was doing t that time::
yade -l scipy
from scipy import interpolate #would segfault without the -l
interpolate.something()

It would be nice to fix this scope problem. It would be even better to
fix the initial bug... since -l is only a workaround.