[Question #245018]: Grains as polyhedra instead of clumps

I was wondering if t's possible to import gts, or stl files in yade (I have already seen the horse gts import) but teart them as rigid grains.
I'm asking this becauase I will have thousands of clumps in my model and, at leats now, they're gonna treated as rigid bodies (classic clumps). So, if it's possible to import gts files why not to treat them as rigid bodies like grains.
Then, I will add a second phase which are spheres representing a binder between the grains.
I was thinking that can be computationally beneficial.

regards,