[Question #245061]: Questions about shear strain algorithm in Yade

Dear Bruno Chareyre and all users:
        Thanks for helping me last time and now my task is to understand the DEM algorithms in Yade and how do they work. So the  'Yade DEM Formulation(2011)' document may provide me this chance but I have been confused by the subsection of 'Shear strain(1.3.2)' due to that I can not understand the meaning of (△uT) 1,(△uT) 2 and (△uT) 3.
I want to know the answer and to get the paper including some more details about this algorithm.

Seeking your help !