[Question #245238]: Where are the original articles of these Yade screenshots?

Hello all,
Today I searched on google images about yade and I found some interesting images, might be from some examples, but I can not trace back from google images search to yade-dem.org (I encountered some SQL database errors), so anyone knows about them? The links of the images are cited below.

https://yade-dem.org/w/images/c/cd/Rotating_box.png
In this one, beside the spherical element, I see also the cube element, seems interesting.

https://yade-dem.org/w/images/thumb/a/a5/Beam_2_screnshot.png/375px-Beam_2_screnshot.png
In the 3D windows, there is a small diagram on the top left, seems interesting too.

Thanks for your help.