Re: [Question #244958]: Reset parameters height0, width0 and depth0 in TriaxialStressController

Hien Nguyen posted a new comment:
Thanks Mr Bruno,
The method you mentioned is exactly the easiest method that I've been using, I call the
strain1=triax.strain as a *check point*.  I just wondered about those height0, width0... modification, thanks for your confirmation.

Forget about matlab or excel, indeed those two are only the tools we use
for post data processing, not worth mentioning here, my fault; actually
we can PyRunner and addData to plot function something as you mentioned:
axialStrain=triax.strain[1]-strainCheckPoint