[Question #245254]: Update interaction and material parameters during the simlulation process

Hi all,
   I want to change the interaciton and material parameters during the simulation process through the following functions. However, the analysis results before and after the changes of the parameters.

Here is the function:

O.materials.append(CohFrictMat(young=1e8,poisson=0.2,density=den,frictionAngle=20,normalCohesion=1e3,shearCohesion=1e3,isCohesive=True,momentRotationLaw=True,etaRoll=0.1))

def Par_Change():
        Fos=2.0
        Fri_Fos=math.atan(math.tan(Frict_0)/Fos)
         # here we modify the material and interaction physics
        for b in O.bodies:
                b.mat.frictionAngle=Fri_Fos
                b.mat.normalCohesion=Coh_0/Fos
                b.mat.shearCohesion=Coh_0/Fos