Re: [Question #245254]: Update interaction and material parameters during the simlulation process

jduriez proposed the following answer:
There might be several problems in your script. In what you showed us,
you use JCFpmMat, but there is no Ip functor (the Ip2_... "engines")
related to this material..

It seems to me that you use too many interaction functors (the Ip2.. and
the Law2..), but never the right ones maybe... Try, if not already the
case, to understand these names, it is really useful here ! (and
possible !)

For ex Ip2_*FrictMat*_*FrictMat*_*FrictPhys* creates an interaction
physics (gathering all the properties of the interaction) of type
*FrictPhys*, because it is at the end of the name !

And, to do so, it needs that the materials of the two bodies in contact
are both of *FrictMat* type. Because it appears twice in the middle of
the name !

PS : if you see stars (* symbol) in my text, consider it as surrounding a bold word (to catch your attention !), not real symbols