Re: [Question #245254]: Update interaction and material parameters during the simlulation process

Alexander Eulitz [Eugen] posted a new comment:
I asked a similar question some time ago [1] but I'm nor sure whether
this will help you. In my case I had no problem with waiting some
tousand iterations for settlement of the packing with changed material
properties.  If your application allows for this too it could a
solution.

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/238797