[Question #245300]: Relationship between Material parameters and Interaction parameters

Hi all,
    I have set the material parameters through the following scripts.

SoilMat=O.materials.append(CohFrictMat(young=E0,poisson=Pois,density=2350,frictionAngle=Fric,normalCohesion=coh,shearCohesion=Pois*coh,isCohesive=True,momentRotationLaw=True,etaRoll=0.1,label='soil'))

O.engines=[
	ForceResetter(),
	InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(aabbEnlargeFactor=intRadius,label='is2aabb'),Bo1_Box_Aabb()],verletDist=.05*sphereRadius),
	InteractionLoop(
        [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D(interactionDetectionFactor=intRadius,label='ss2sc'),Ig2_Box_Sphere_ScGeom6D()],
        [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys(),
        Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(label='cohesiveIp')],
        [Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack(),Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(
			useIncrementalForm=True,
			always_use_moment_law=True,
			label='cohesiveLaw')]
	),
	NewtonIntegrator(damping=0.4, label='Newton'),
]

However when I check the normalAdhesion between the interactions throngh the follow function, the value of coho is zero.

def change_para():
    for i in O.interactions:
            coh0=i.phys.normalAdhesion
            print "cohension:",coh0
change_para()

Which indicated that there is no relationship between Material parameters and Interaction parameters. It is true?

For one simulation, am i only set the material parameters or Interaction parameters?
And if I want to set the particle's parameters throught Interaction ( Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys), how can I define the same simulation parameters as that throught Mateials parameters, for example:

SoilMat=O.materials.append(CohFrictMat(young=E0,poisson=Pois,density=2350,frictionAngle=Fric,normalCohesion=coh,shearCohesion=Pois*coh,isCohesive=True,momentRotationLaw=True,etaRoll=0.1,label='soil'))

Thanks a lot!

Henry