Re: [Question #245682]: optional compilation of LBM engine

Luc Sibille is still having a problem:
Using
ADD_DEFINITIONS("-DLBM_ENGINE")
did not change anything.

Now I have additionnal informations during the compilation, i.e. at make step  (with the option -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=1 (by the way I don't now why but these additionnals informations are not displayed at each compilation...), and there is something strange. At make step there is:
-- Yade configured with following features: Eigen3 VTK OpenMP GTS GUI CGAL PFVflow GL2PS
-- Disabled features: Odeint LinSolv LBMFLOW
thus LBM engine is disable whereas at cmake step there is:
-- Yade configured with following features: Eigen3 VTK OpenMP GTS GUI CGAL PFVflow GL2PS LBMFLOW
-- Disabled features: Odeint LinSolv
and we expect the LBM engine to be enable.

Here are the two lines the CMakeCache.txt relative to the LBM engine:
//Enable LBM engine (very experimental)
ENABLE_LBMFLOW:BOOL=OFF
there is nothing else about LBM...

I tried also to define ENABLE_LBMFLOW=ON by default with:
OPTION(ENABLE_LBMFLOW "Enable LBM engine (very experimental)" ${DEFAULT})
as it is done for instance for the PFV engine, but there is still
ENABLE_LBMFLOW:BOOL=OFF in CMakeCache.txt

... oh, actually:
ENABLE_LBMFLOW:BOOL=OFF in CMakeCache.txt in the "build" directory
but
ENABLE_LBMFLOW:BOOL=ON in CMakeCache.txt in the "trunk" directory
thus, why  CMakeCache.txt is not updated in the "build" directory? Should I rebuild the whole code as for a very new installation of Yade? How can I impose to rebuild the whole code as for a new installation?

Luc