Re: [Question #245682]: optional compilation of LBM engine

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
Hi Luc,
> 1/ put all LBM-stuff into the pkg/LBM: if you think it is better there
> is no problem. It is just necessary to keep in mind that LBM is coupled
> with DEM, and I think that LBM computation cannot by run alone
Evrything in Yade is related to DEM. Putting things in different folders
is just for clarity, it does not mean it is not DEM-friendly.
I think I will also move PFV to a PFV folder, since the number of
associated files will soon increase.

Nice commit by the way. And yes, I think is best to commit incrementaly.
Note that you can also increment your branch for a while before doing a
big push to the main branch.

Bruno