Re: [Question #245062]: Questions about shear strain algorithm in Yade

Fu zuoguang is still having a problem:
Dear Bruno Chareyre:
        I am sorry for troubling you once again today since I can not really understand what are represented by  (delta_Ut)1 and (delta_Ut)2 in Yade document. You said right yesterday, it is no need to introduce a 'reference frame' to describe the contact point motion from initial state to current state because contact point motion can provide no contribution to shear strain, this conclusion is just from Yade document:

'Shear strain does not change if both spheres move or rotate but are not in linear or angular motion mutually.'

It just said that only the relative motion (linear and angular) can do
effect to the shear strain.  I hope I have gotten a correct
understanding about this describtion. If I am right here, (delta_Ut)3 is
the only one key to calculate the shear strain. But I am lost in that
'(delta_Ut) = (delta_Ut)1 + (delta_Ut)2 +(delta_Ut)3 ' ((delta_Ut)1 have
no relation to (delta t) but the others have according to their
formulas).

Seeking your help!