[Question #246284]: stopAtTime, how does it work?

Hello, I am newbie in Yade, I am trying to stop the simulation at a  specific time but O.stopAtTime doesn't work, maybe I am doing something wrong.

The error message is: AttributeError: 'Omega' object has no attribute 'stopAtTime'

It has no sense because on Yade documentation it appears as one of the stop conditions options, do we have to import some library?

Thank you so much,
Laura.