Re: [Question #246392]: Box/Wall - Sphere contact with periodic boundaries

jduriez is still having a problem:
Ok, I meant "this is not related to the non-use of
allowBiggerThanPeriod, please do not answer me : do you use the
allowBiggerThanPeriod flag ?"

But I need at the moment using big bodies with respect to the size, so
it is non-sense for me to remove it.

It might indeed be related to the bug you linked (thanks, I was not
aware of it). In this case this bug would appear not only in "VERY
specific case"..