Re: [Question #246502]: Build remote interaction for WireMat

Alex is still having a problem:
Hi Klaus
Thank you for your detailed explanation. I have some other questions.

In your example wirecontacttest.py, I notice that there are two Ip2
functor and two Law2 functors defined for the WireMat and the FrictMat
(which obeys Cundall’s constitutive law) respectively. Is that correct
that the Ip2 and Law2 functors of FrictMat also work for the interaction
between the dropping sphere block and the wire net?