Re: [Question #246489]: Parallel computation

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:

question246489@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>  Like controlling the number of elements which are assigned to each core.
>  <https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp>

No, it is impossible. We are using OpenMP technology, which splits
loops equally between all possible cores.

Every simulation is different. You should find an optimum for your
particular situation. If you search in our mailing list/answers section
on Launchpad you will find many discussions of this problem.

Regards

Anton