Re: [Question #222363]: Material Parameters about Kn and Ks

behzad majidi posted a new comment:
Hey guys,

This question is still important and as a PFC user, I'm a little bit confused.
But, what I see from the provided answers the appropriate values of E and P for a random packing with or without size distribution can only be found by parametric studies. Like, we measure the Young's Modulus of the material in the lab. We make a simple DEM model in Yade with the desired constitutive law and we change the E and P(maybe) to obtain the experimental values.

Would you please let me know if it's the way?