[Question #246833]: gts surface import problem

Hi guys,

I'm getting the error message when I try to import gts files as surface.

It's the same error message as;

It should be noted that the scrip works with horse.gts;

surf=gts.read(open('horse.gts'))

but it doesn't work with any other gts files. I opened my gts files in different programs and they seem to be OK. But it doesn't work in Yade and I'm getting the error message of ;

emaj3@GCI-REGAL-ETU5:~$ ./yade-2014 cylinder.py
Welcome to Yade 2014-02-26.git-f60e0c0
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `ycksea'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Running script cylinder.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./yade-2014", line 178, in runScript
    execfile(script,globals())
  File "cylinder.py", line 8, in <module>
    surf=gts.read(open('cylinder.gts'))
RuntimeError: expecting a number (z coordinate)

Does anybody have a similar problem?
I can provide my gts file(s) which are simple cylinders.