Re: [Question #246833]: gts surface import problem

Klaus Thoeni proposed the following answer:
MeshLab's gts export function is not working, actually there is a bug which
has never been fixed. No need to check the files because they will be wrong
;-)
You can still use MeshLab for stl files and then just use stl2gts as
indicated in the previous post.
Klaus

On 12 Apr 2014 09:21, "behzad majidi" <question246833@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Question #246833 on Yade changed:
>
> behzad majidi posted a new comment:
> Yeah, there might be errors in gts files. I will double-check them.
>
> me too, I do not use gts files. but the problem is that we cannot use stl
the way we use gts in Yade.
> Like, imagine the example of horse 3D shape. I have a stl file of a 3D
shape like, cylinder, but since I cannot fill the stl with regular packing
of spheres (the same as horse example), I convert it to gts with Meshlab
and then I use it in Yade and I get the error message. I wish there was a
way to directly use stl.