Re: [Question #247083]: Segment Core Dump when run qt.View()

Hien Nguyen posted a new comment:
The ftp.free.org ppa is chosen when I chose from list for France when configure the Software Update System.
In fact I tried with Synaptic and remove the conflict packages + trying to install required one from scratch, but by doing that my display of my system is totally ruined (black screen). Being furious, I formatted all and reinstalled Ubuntu + compile Yade once again, that should work.
And thanks for informing the next big update of support for Ubuntu version, I'll consider upgrading my system.