Re: [Question #247495]: cmake errors

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
> I installed all the prerequesites ... but

Then the problem is simply the "but" part.

> I don't want to uninstall ubuntu-desktop unity for obvious reasons ...

Uninstall! ;)
I see most students struggling with this desktop just because it is the
current default... there many other possiblities and it is good time to
try them if you start with a new pc (xfce, kde,...).

More seriously (the above is serious but... you know, matter of taste),
it is odd that xi needs this uninstall. Maybe someone more expert than
me will know why.

Bruno