Re: [Question #247993]: class reference understanding

Hi Luis,

the current source code is available online e.g. [1] (launchpad -> yade ->
"Browse the code")

specifically Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_L3Geom is at pkg/dem/L3Geom.xpp files. But,
I am not sure if L3Geom is used very much..

cheers
Jan

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk/files