[Question #248039]: randomDensePack showing errors

I am new to yade. I tried to generate a sphere packing using randomDensePack but it is giving warning and my laptop hangs thereafter. Can somebody Please help me with it?

Code:
from yade import pack
pred=pack.inCylinder(centerBottom=(0,0,-.1),centerTop=(0,0,.1),radius=.05)
spheres=pack.randomDensePack(pred,spheresInCell=2000,radius=3.5e-3)
O.bodies.append(spheres)

Error:
No suitable packing in database found, running PERIODIC compression
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/yade/pack.py:293: FutureWarning: The default behavior will change; specify returnSpherePack=True for the new behavior, and False to get rid of this warning (your code will break in the future, however). The returned SpherePack object can be added to the simulation using SpherePack.toSimulation()
  warnings.warn('The default behavior will change; specify returnSpherePack=True for the new behavior, and False to get rid of this warning (your code will break in the future, however). The returned SpherePack object can be added to the simulation using SpherePack.toSimulation()',category=FutureWarning)

Also what I am trying is to replace the cubical model of "periodic triaxial test simulation"i.e. the last example of https://yade-dem.org/doc/tutorial-examples.html  with a cylindrical one. Could anyone guide me with how to achieve this?

Thanking you in advance