Re: [Question #248039]: randomDensePack showing errors

> In very crude terms what I want to do is simulate a soil test. Basically I
> have soil sample in a cylindrical container. I want first want to apply
> pressure over it from all the directions, then release the pressure from y
> axis (or the non lateral surface), then release it. This has to be done
> periodically, and outputs like one in the example are to be plotted.

ok, by periodically do you mean repeatedly? Because periodicity in the
context of mentioned example is that the sample is periodic spatially using
periodic contact detection..

> It would be really great if you could suggest me how am I to go about
> this, because I have very little idea about yade.

is this the only example you want use yade for, or do you plan to use it
more often?

cheers