Re: [Question #248093]: Is TriaxialStressController specific for boxes or could it be used for cylinders

yogesh gave more information on the question:
Can somebody please help me with the above. It is a little urgent.

Thanks
yogesh

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 3:17 PM, yogesh <question248093@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx