Re: [Question #248246]: Soil-Tool Interaction

Hi Selma,

Now we can only guess. To help you properly, we will need to know the way
you move the cone and other things, like your geometry, time step
definition etc.. Would it be possible to send us whole script (if it is not
too long)? In general, instabilities are mostly the consequence of too
large time step. Another reason could be, that what you see is correct, but
the set boundary and initial conditions are non-physical. Again, it would
be very good if we could have your script.

thanks