[Question #248701]: Clump Generation and Fragmentation

I have some questions about clump generation and fragmentation.

[1]I'm looking to generate spheres with a certain size and then generate clumps that are approximately 10x the mean radius of the spheres.How do I go about doing that?

[2]Once I've generated the clumps, if I apply uniaxial compression to the system can I make the clumps break apart after a certain stress is applied?

Thanks,
Emon