Re: [Question #247006]: Writing a new constitutive law

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
There is an almost-Burger model implemented in Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment, actually a "Standard Linear Solid model" [1]. It could help for a starting point (grep "creep" in Yade's code).
I don't know if you are interested in "creeping" the same components though (currently the shear force and twisting moment). But if you want the burger model on the normal force it is very much easier.

I know people in Knoxville already implemented a burger model (I've seen
a PhD thesis about this somewhere, it is in Yade's publications IIRC).
It is a pitty that you need to start again.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_linear_solid_model