Re: [Question #248996]: Viscoelastic Force Model

Andy Torres posted a new comment:
OK! maybe im missing something here, but I think we almost have it!

>If you look at the blue line (normal force), it is always 0, when
>there is no penetration.
is that right? if you check the plot you gave me, Fn start growing from iterN 14520, but the PD is negative until iterN 14600. Shouldn't be start changing all together?

>> its posible to see that the force is actually acting over the particle, because the velocity
>> also change before the particles make contact.
>Sure, you have a gravity there.
yes, true, i was not clear here, the Vel under gravity, should be linear, but in this case is not.