[Question #249117]: Density Scaling

Hello everyone,

I'm using density scaling in a quasi-static simulation to speed up but I've got some problems:
1. I changed densityScaling to True in newton engine and also changed densityScaling to True in timestepper engine and specified a targetDt in timestepper but the problem is that I don't know what happens in the simulation now?! I mean I don't know the applied scaling factor is constant or changing during the simulation? and how large it is?
2. What happens when I turn densityScaling to True in timestepper?
3. How does density scaling affect contact forces?
Thank you very much for your kind considerations.