Re: [Question #247006]: Writing a new constitutive law

behzad is still having a problem:
Bruno,

what you mentioned, Standard linear Solid, contains two springs and a dashpot.
How the parameters of this model (dashpot viscosities and spring stiffness) are defined?

What I see in yade is;

list(yade.wrapper.Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment.__dict__.keys())

 ->  [4]:
['shearElastEnergy',
 '__module__',
 'shear_creep',
 '__instance_size__',
 '__reduce__',
 'twist_creep',
 'creep_viscosity',
 'always_use_moment_law',
 'useIncrementalForm',
 'normElastEnergy',
 'neverErase',
 '__init__']

and other questions;

1- This elements act both in shear and normal direction? How we specify this?
2- What about the cohesion in normal and shear direction? How we define it?

thanks