Re: [Question #249287]: Excluding periodic interactions on half of cell faces

Jan Stránský is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,
yes, it is very crazy idea indeed :-) If I touch the source code, it would
be the optional using different type for Body::groupMask to be able to
gather more bitmask values.
Thanks for the clarification