Re: [Question #249243]: Tracking variables

Hi Luis,

if you get a lot of errors, it is always good to look at the very first
one. After running 11 steps of your script, I got:

     31
     32 def myAddData():
---> 33         i=O.interactions[9,10]
     34
plot.addData(Fn=i.phys.normalForce[9],v1=b.state.vel.norm(), i=O.iter,
t=O.time)
     35

IndexError: No such interaction

So the problem here is that you are accessing interaction that does not
exist. As the fix you can test the interaction existence and save e.g. zero
if it does not exist.

cheers