Re: [Question #248562]: Bond breaking in CpmMat

Exactly :-)

By default, omegaThreshold=1.0. Damage (denoted by omega) can be from 0
(undamaged material) to 1.0 (fully damagd material). Whan
omega>omegaThreshold, bond is broken and deleted. So, by default the
condition is never fulfiled and the bond is never broken, even for fully
damaged bond. Formulas relating forces, stresses, strains, displacements
and damage can be found in Vaclav's thesis, so by reading it or by trial
and error you can determine optimal omegaThreshold for your purpose
cheers