[Question #249318]: install yadedaily

Hi all,

I saw some people with the same problem that I have, but I'm not able to solve this on my computer... :(

When I try to install yadedaily with the command

sudo bash -c 'echo "deb http://www.yade-dem.org/packages/ precise/" >> /etc/apt/sources.list'
wget -O - http://www.yade-dem.org/packages/yadedev_pub.gpg | sudo apt-key add -
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install yadedaily

it's not work. In the terminal:

root@cyndie:~/Desktop/2500/states2# sudo apt-get install yadedaily
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  mencoder liblzo2-2
  libamd2.2.0 libcgal8 libcholmod1.7.1 libcolamd2.7.1 libdouble-conversion0
  libeigen3-dev libjs-sphinxdoc libopenblas-base libopenblas-dev libyadedaily
  mayavi2 python-apptools python-envisage python-gts python-minieigen
  python-pyface python-traits python-traitsui python-vtk python-wxgtk2.8
  python-wxversion python-yadedaily tcl-vtk
Suggested packages:
  libeigen3-doc liblapack-dev python-scipy vtk-examples vtk-doc wx2.8-doc
  wx2.8-examples editra
  libamd2.2.0 libcgal8 libcholmod1.7.1 libcolamd2.7.1 libdouble-conversion0
  libeigen3-dev libjs-sphinxdoc libopenblas-base libopenblas-dev libyadedaily
  mayavi2 python-apptools python-envisage python-gts python-minieigen
  python-pyface python-traits python-traitsui python-vtk python-wxgtk2.8
  python-wxversion python-yadedaily tcl-vtk yadedaily
0 upgraded, 24 newly installed, 0 to remove and 115 not upgraded.
Need to get 43.8 kB/68.8 MB of archives.
After this operation, 242 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
Get:1 http://www.yade-dem.org/packages/ precise/ libjs-sphinxdoc 1.1.3+dfsg-3~precise1 [43.8 kB]
Fetched 43.8 kB in 0s (47.3 kB/s)
Failed to fetch http://www.yade-dem.org/packages/precise/libjs-sphinxdoc_1.1.3+dfsg-3~precise1_all.deb Hash Sum mismatch
E: Unable to fetch some archives, try running apt-get update or apt-get --fix-missing.

and the commands apt-get update or apt-get --fix-missing don't resolve the problem

I'm not an expert on python and I don't know what to do..

Please could you help me! :)

Thanks

Cyndie