Re: [Question #249399]: Question about the relationship between tension force and collision detection.

jimtianxi gave more information on the question:
Thank you for your answer!!
May I understand the calculation process as follows:
1. After generating particles, a quicksort is performed, and all the potential interactions are detected and saved;
2. At every simulation step, swaps between particle coordinates are detected. If an upper bound change to a lower bound in current axis, overlap along the other 2 axes is checked and if there is overlap along all axes, anew potential interaction is created. If a lower bound change to an upper bound, a real interaction(IGem or IPhy) should be checked.  if there is only potential interaction, not IGem or IPhy, the interaction is deleted. But if there is a IGem or IPhy, the interaction will not be deleted. For example, if the normalCohesion parameter is set too big, so the impact range of tension force is very large, and a tension force exists between two parted particles although their AABB bound don't overlap.

That is to say, the creation of interaction is determined by collision
detection, but the deletion of interaction is determined by both
collision detection and real interaction(IGem or IPhy). Is that right?