Re: [Question #249243]: Tracking variables

Hi Luis,

I am not sure if I understand correctly. if you use the script without
changes, it will not work, because of the error I mentioned. You have to
make it errorless. Have you changed something? See also my last suggestion
with zero force saving if the interaction does not exist. As far as I am
convinced, it should work.

If you still have problems, please provide us with your current script such
that we can discuss concrete problems

thanks