Re: [Question #218621]: Yade simulation python script wont start using xrdp (remote access)

Alexander Eulitz [Eugen] posted a new comment:
Hi there,
just want to add a detail. I encountered the same problem again some time ago. "Xlib.xauth: warning, no xauthority details available"
This error message is caused by a missing xauthority file on your computer system and results in yade that will be run without graphics (-n option)
It is sufficient to touch this file
so typing in terminal
    touch ~/.Xauthority
will solve the problem and you can use yade in graphics mode.

I think that this problem is really rare but maybe someone else can be helped with that.
My operating system is Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64bit.