[Question #252413]: [Yade]How to output forces(Fx, Fy, Fz) acting on moving facet

Hi, I am a novice for Yade. I am trying to simulate a moving structure(formed by facets in Yade) interacting with some sphere particles.

After simulation, I got radii, id, mask, clumped, color, linVelvec, angvelvec, linvellen,angvellen,nomalstresses, shearstress, normalstressnorm, materialID for sphere particles. I got color, stressVec, stressLen,materialID, mask information for facets.

My question is how can I get the output of force(Fx,Fy,Fz) and moment (Mx,My,Mz) acting on the moving facets? how can get the force and moment acting on each particles?

Thanks a lot!