Re: [Question #252656]: Crash when using CPM model

Hello Colin,

as the error says, sigmaT[0] is NaN.

I usually get these errors when I have for some reason time step larger
than the critical one and the simulation goes to instable regime and soon
some value goes to NaN. Could this be your case? As you mentioned
"scaling", did you also correctly modify the time step?

If this is not the case, we will find another reason :-)

cheers