[Question #252734]: an error in compilation of a new model

Hi there,

I got the following error message when compiling yade trunk.

I downloaded the last trunk version then, I pcopied the brand new constitutive law model in yade/trunk/pkg/dem folder and then I wrote:

make

I got this and the problem goes to the files I copied there! How do we compile a new model or any new feature?

[ 62%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/yade.dir/pkg/dem/BurgersContactLawNew.cpp.o
In file included from /home/bemaj3/trunk-master/pkg/dem/BurgersContactLawNew.cpp:1:0:
/home/bemaj3/trunk-master/pkg/dem/BurgersContactLawNew.hpp:5:42: fatal error: yade/core/InteractionSolver.hpp: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/yade.dir/pkg/dem/BurgersContactLawNew.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/yade.dir/all] Error 2