Re: [Question #251510]: Loop - array -->Find out the strength needed to move each particle

Hi Laura,

after you apply the force, you should IMO let the simulation run a bit
instead of checking the position right after the force application (as said
by others, even without any motion)

you can do something like this:

O.engines = [...whatever, but defined just once! ]

applyForceOnSpecificBody()
O.run(100,True)
checkThisBodyAfterSomeSimulationSteps()

is this what you would like to achieve?