Re: [Question #252413]: [Yade]How to output forces(Fx, Fy, Fz) acting on moving facet

Hi Elaine,

for the newest trunk version is the newest Yade version, Woo is a different
software :-) You can download sources and compile from sources, see [1]. Or
you can use yadedaily, but I don't use it and can't tell you if it works or
not..

cheers
Jan

PS: during the development of large projects, it is usual to have different
branches (main branch and testing branches for new features for instance).
The main branch is usually called trunk, like in Yade.

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html