[Question #253105]: How to visualize bonds/cohesion using intr recorder and Paraview?

Hi, I am attempting to create a visualization of active bonds on a Cpm material sphere packing.

Here is a link to my current result: http://i.imgur.com/ZdPTqJF.png

I used the intr recorder and  the documentation states that intr, "Store interactions as lines between nodes at respective particles positions. Additionally stores magnitude of normal (forceN) and shear (absForceT) forces on interactions (the geom)".

I am currently presuming that other interactions could be contained in my visualization and thus this is not a proper representation of the bonds. For example, this packing eventually gets collides with facets that are FrictMat. How would I be able to only have the cohesive/bonding interactions for my visualization?

Thank You,
Colin Power